Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weaning baby pigs

My daughter, the college art major, came to me and asked, "What can I do other than just sit around. This is getting boring." To understand that question you need to know that she just had wisdom teethe surgery yesterday and is not feeling top notch.

I said, "You can take my phone and laptop and edit some of the video clips into a useful piece. Do something to answer the questions you get from classmates at school."

An hour later, here is what she gave me. Enjoy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPMUapQHoQ

While she was doing this with her talent, I went out side and enlarged the frame work of the garage door so we can park a full size car in the garage. The door installers come on Tuesday and I promised to be ready. Hammers and nails and saws are more my talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment